2 14 oz. cans full-fat coconut milk
½ cup pumpkin puree
½ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon cloves
Electric ice cream maker
1. Freeze ice cream base for at least 24 hours prior to making ice cream. Do NOT skip this step!
2. When ready to make the ice cream, add all ingredients in a blender and combine.
3. Pour ice cream mixture into frozen base and follow your electric ice cream maker instructions to make ice cream.
4. Churn for 30 minutes until the ice cream starts to look like thick, soft-serve ice cream.
5. The ice cream can be eaten at this point if you prefer soft ice cream. If you prefer harder ice cream, scoop mixture into a freezer-safe pan, cover, and freeze for 2.5 hours.
Inspired by The Clean Eating Couple