Pain Relief Sessions use Applied Kinesiology, also known as muscle testing, as a natural, holistic approach to creating and maintaining your health and well-being. Applied Kinesiology approaches the body from a different aspect - we find what is weak and strengthen that area. In turn, the tension or pain will lessen, bringing the body back to health. This type of testing will assess how the nervous system controls the muscle. Various forms of stress (physical, nutritional, emotional, environmental, and energy) can weaken a muscle. Muscle strength can change immediately when stimulating the nerve flowing through that muscle. Every muscle in the body relates to an organ and acupuncture point.
This approach was founded by Dr. George Goodheart, a chiropractor in Detroit, Michigan. He used it as a diagnostic tool that gave a therapeutic benefit.
MRT Food and Food Chemical Profile testing.
This tests 170 different foods and chemicals found in foods. A LEAP, lifestyle, eating, and performance dietary food guide is included with this lab.
This method of testing will benefit everyone!
- Athletes to improve times, strength, and overall performance.
- Releasing stress from old injuries
- Increase range of motion
- Addressing musculoskeletal issues, such as muscle aches and spasms, joint inflammation and range of motion problems, headaches, and back pain.
- Poor digestion and elimination.
- Discovering an optimal diet and balancing body chemistry.
- Improving sleep and creating greater calmness and peacefulness.
- Boosting energy levels and removing fatigue.
- Enhancing psychological balance and clearing upsetting emotions and traumas using faith based inner healing
- Enhancing job performance and production.